In the evolutionary progress of humanity, we have arrived at an era of empowerment for all. The accumulated wisdom of humanity should enable good use of all development and tools of technology for all. It should lead to Sahajivan Swaraj where the ideal self-reliant self rule is ensured for all.
1. Sahajivan Swaraj
2. solar energy in all houses and institutions, skill development
3. natural health care, skill development
3. natural farming, skill development
4. no waste accumulation, used at source, skill development.
5. water collection and conservation
6. no waterlogging, free flow,
7. no water pollution, no air pollution
8. plenty of open spaces
9. Plenty of public places for rest and recreation
10. food production at all available places
11. Sharing by all
12. co-operative enterprises
13. Daily meetings
14. common reading rooms and other facilities
15.Skill training and development centres.
16. Counselling and coaching
17. Self-help groups , ayalkuttams
18. Shramdan to work together for clean and construct
19. Banking to include all
20. No liquor or drugs
Dr. NN Panicker